VANCOUVER, B.C. – Trans Canada Gold Corp. (TSX-V: TTG) (“Trans Canada” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has appointed Rimini Exploration & Consulting Ltd. (“Rimini”), to provide initial permitting and aboriginal consultation services for Trans Canada Gold’s Dinorwic Gold property situated near Dryden, Ontario. Rimini is owned by three professional geologists, who have over 50 years of combined work experience, working on the Red lake Greenstone Belt and surrounding areas of northwestern Ontario. The Rimini principals are part of a team that received the Collin Spence Award in 2010 for Excellence in Global Mineral Exploration. Rimini provides geological services ranging from grassroots mineral exploration programs to advanced stage exploration and drilling project, mining lands management. The list of services Rimini provides to its clients, includes mapping, prospecting, diamond drilling planning and execution, regional data compilation, drill target evaluation, mining lands and management and First Nations consultation including agreement negotiations.
Commented Tim Coupland, “Our team is extremely excited about appointing Rimini to handle our permitting, and partnering up with some of the most experienced exploration and gold professionals in the mineral exploration industry available in Ontario, Canada. We now believe that having the presence of historical gold producers to the north of our Trans Canada Gold Project property, and the geological similarities to the Red Lake Gold Camp, point to the potential for gold mineralization at the Trans Canada Gold property, similar to that of the Red Lake mining camp and district”.
TRANS CANADA GOLD PROJECT- DINORWIC GOLD PROPERTY
- Trans Canada Gold Corp. has acquired a 100% interest in the Trans Canada District scale Gold Project, formerly known as the Dinorwic Gold Project, situated near Dryden, Ontario. The Property is comprised of 14,880 hectares located within the Kenora Mining Division in Ontario. This property has excellent road access, with the Trans Canada Highway bisecting multiple high priority targets in a north-south direction as well as close proximity to the community of Dryden, Ontario. The Technical Advisory Board has identified a number of gold exploration targets within the property based on their association with regional alteration, known gold showings, shear zones, complex patterns and offsets in the regional magnetic map, as well as spatial associations with regional structures that has the potential to be well endowed with gold mineralization
- Completed a detailed NI-43-10 Geological Report on the Dinorwic Gold Property/Trans Canada Gold Project authored by Derrick Strickland, P. Geo and Dr. Colin Bowdidge, Ph.D., P.Geo.
- Appointed a new Gold Technical Advisory team spearheaded by Michael Dehn and Tim Twomey B.Sc., P.Geo., both formerly with Goldcorp, and Mr. Brian Game P. Geo, co-owner of Geominex Geological Consultants whose corporate offices are situated in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Their mandate is to help identify, acquire, explore and develop large district scale gold projects in Canada.
- Commenced permitting process with Remini Exploration & Consulting Ltd, of Red Lake, Ontario
- Trans Canada’s newly appointed management team and Technical Advisory team has committed itself to maintaining a strong balance sheet combined with the acquisition of District Scale gold projects and providing a management team that is experienced in the financing, marketing, and management of gold exploration programs for projects located in Ontario.
TRANS CANADA GOLD CORP.- www.transcanadagold.com
The company has launched its new fully interactive website and social media platforms at www.transcanadagold.com The fully interactive website, which allows users to access social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram will update and allow shareholders to view the Company’s latest exploration activities and development of the Trans Canada Gold Project/Dinorwic Gold Property situated near Dryden, Ontario. The website will assist the Canacom Group, one of Canada’s leading progressive Digital Marketing groups and service providers located in Toronto, Ontario who are providing digital expertise and branding for the Company in the gold and mineral exploration sector. The increased exposure is expected to increase investor awareness of the newly re-named Company, Trans Canada Gold Corp.
TRANS CANADA GOLD PROJECT– THE DINORWIC GOLD PROPERTY
The Trans-Canada Gold Property consists of 741 non-surveyed contiguous mineral cell claims totaling 14,880 hectares located within the Kenora Mining Division of Ontario. The property is located within the Wabigoon Greenstone Belt, which also contains the Thunder Lake Gold deposit and the Goldlund Gold Deposit. The Property contains a number of large shear zones containing quartz carbonate veins, pyrite and arsenopyrite, underlain by mafic volcanics with felsic volcanics in the south. There is a large regional scale iron carbonate alteration within the property, which is considered to be similar to that of the Red Lake Mining Camp. The regional scale Carbonate alteration within the property associated with shear zones within iron-tholeiite are prime targets for gold exploration. The property has excellent access, with the Trans-Canada highway bisecting multiple high priority targets in a north-south direction, as well as close proximity to the large community of Dryden, Ontario. The property has access to first class infrastructure, with close proximity to a number of rail corridors and power lines. A number of gold exploration targets have been identified within the property based on their association with regional alteration, known gold showings, shear zones, complex patterns and offsets in the regional magnetic map as well as spatial association with regional structures that has the potential to be well endowed with gold mineralization.
Colin Bowdidge, Ph.D., P.Geo., a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101, has reviewed and approved of the technical information disclosed in the news release.
ABOUT TRANS CANADA GOLD CORP. – GOLD MINERAL EXPLORATION/ OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION
The Company is a Canadian Gold and Mineral Exploration and Oil & Gas Resource Development Company that is currently focused on developing its’ District Scale Gold exploration project in Ontario, increasing its production capabilities, and obtaining potential future oil production revenues. The Company identifies, acquires and finances the acquisition of gold exploration properties and the ongoing development of mining and oil and gas assets primarily situated in Canada, a time-honored safe mineral exploration jurisdiction. The Company is currently reviewing a number of District Scale gold mineral exploration property opportunities, and identifying low risk exploration opportunities through selective acquisitions and development of mining exploration assets situated in these favorable resource jurisdictions. The Company has qualified Senior exploration management and Geological Mining teams of professionals, seasoned in exploration production, field exploration and drilling. The Company has the necessary manpower in place to develop its natural resource properties and manage its production properties. The Company is committed to minimizing risk through selective property acquisitions, and responsible exploration and development of mining, and petroleum and natural gas resource assets.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Tim Coupland, President and CEO
Trans Canada Gold Corp.
Tel: (604) 681-3131
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider, (as the term is defined in the Policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.