VANCOUVER, B.C. – Trans Canada Gold Corp. (TSX-V: TTG) (“Trans Canada” or the “Company”) is pleased to update shareholders on the Company’s latest activities and gold property acquisition in Ontario. The Company is positioning itself to take advantage of a red-hot emerging gold exploration market for calendar year 2021 and beyond.
Trans Canada’s newly appointed and reinforced management team has committed itself to maintaining a strong balance sheet combined with a management team experienced in the financing, marketing, and management of gold exploration programs for projects located in Ontario:
- Appointed a new director and Chief Financial Officer with experience in Canadian and United States GAAP Financial matters, ready to position the Company for accelerated growth in the gold exploration sector.
- Completed a name change to Trans Canada Gold Corp. effective January 12, 2021, with newly assigned symbol TSXV-TTG, Cusip: #893129106, and is re-branding the newly named Company and to position the Company with its newly acquired gold exploration assets for increased and steady responsible growth for fiscal 2021.
- Trans Canada Gold Corp. has acquired a 100% interest in the Trans Canada District scale Gold Project, formerly known as the Dinorwic Gold Project, situated near Dryden, Ontario. The Property is comprised of 14,880 hectares located within the Kenora Mining Division in Ontario. This property has excellent road access, with the Trans Canada Highway bisecting multiple high priority targets in a north-south direction as well as close proximity to the community of Dryden, Ontario. The Technical Advisory Board has identified a number of gold exploration targets within the property based on their association with regional alteration, known gold showings, shear zones, complex patterns and offsets in the regional magnetic map, as well as spatial associations with regional structures that has the potential to be well endowed with gold mineralization
- Completed a detailed NI-43-10 Geological Report on the Dinorwic Gold Property/Trans Canada Gold Project authored by Derrick Strickland, P. Geo and Dr. Colin Bowdidge, Ph.D., P.Geo.
- Appointed a new Gold Technical Advisory team spearheaded by Michael Dehn and Tim Twomey both formerly with Goldcorp, and Mr. Brian Game P.Geo, co-owner of Geominex Consultants whose corporate offices are situated in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Their mandate is to help identify and acquire and explore and develop district scale gold projects in Canada.
- Successfully completed a $682, 248 Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Appointed one of Canada’s leading progressive Digital Marketing groups and service providers located in Toronto, Ontario to provide digital expertise, branding in the mineral exploration sector, and who possess the skills to digitally brand the Company in today’s digital marketplace. The increased exposure is expected to increase investor awareness of the newly named Company, Trans Canada Gold Corp.
- Completed extensive due diligence on the Pickle Crow/ Gold Crow Gold Property situated near Pickle Lake, Ontario. The Technical Advisory Board has reviewed the known gold showings, exploration camp and numerous datasets associated with this large district scale gold property.
- Achieved increased share price appreciation and shareholder value, investor awareness during an International Covid-19 pandemic, after years of stagnant growth in the central Alberta & Saskatchewan Heavy Oil Industry.
- Trans Canada Gold Corp. is continuing to pursue additional gold projects and properties for new Company while assembling a team of world class gold prospector’s and certified field associates to assist in the search for high grade gold in Ontario.
Commented Tim Coupland, “We are extremely excited about embarking on our new strategy, partnering up with some of the most experienced gold professionals in the mineral exploration industry, who have worked tirelessly during the course of the pandemic to deliver on providing the Company with a newly acquired mineral assets which will accelerate a proven exploration growth model. We feel that once the pandemic subsides, after the winter months and the Canadian Government starts rolling out its mass vaccination plan for all Canadians, we can aggressively pursue our exploration drilling program that we hope will be successful intersecting high grade gold mineralization on the Trans Canada Gold Project. The Trans Canada Gold property is highly prospective, and more importantly contains many of the key elements that could lead the team to finding gold in settings that are geologically similar to the Red Lake gold belt. We believe that having the presence of historical gold producers to the north of our property and the geological similarities to the Red Lake Gold Camp, point to the potential for gold mineralization at the Trans Canada Gold property, similar to that of the Red Lake mining camp and district”.
The Company has been reviewing a number of highly prospective potential gold exploration project opportunities in several mining friendly and safe jurisdictions within Canada. Acquisitions will be announced, once preliminary due diligence, and dataset review has been performed and a property has been approved for acquisition by our Technical Teams. “
TRANS CANADA GOLD PROJECT– THE DINORWIC GOLD PROPERTY
The Trans-Canada Gold Property consists of 741 non-surveyed contiguous mineral cell claims totaling 14,880 hectares located within the Kenora Mining Division of Ontario. The property is located within the Wabigoon Greenstone Belt, which also contains the Thunder Lake Gold deposit and the Goldlund Gold Deposit. The Property contains a number of large shear zones containing quartz carbonate veins, pyrite and arsenopyrite, underlain by mafic volcanics with felsic volcanics in the south. There is a large regional scale iron carbonate alteration within the property, which is considered to be similar to that of the Red Lake Mining Camp. The regional scale Carbonate alteration within the property associated with shear zones within iron-tholeiite are prime targets for gold exploration. The property has excellent access, with the Trans-Canada highway bisecting multiple high priority targets in a north-south direction, as well as close proximity to the large community of Dryden, Ontario. The property has access to first class infrastructure, with close proximity to a number of rail corridors and power lines. A number of gold exploration targets have been identified within the property based on their association with regional alteration, known gold showings, shear zones, complex patterns and offsets in the regional magnetic map as well as spatial association with regional structures that has the potential to be well endowed with gold mineralization.
Colin Bowdidge, Ph.D., P.Geo., a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101, has reviewed and approved of the technical information disclosed in the news release.
ABOUT ARCTIC HUNTER – GOLD MINERAL EXPLORATION/ OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION
The Company is a Canadian Gold and Mineral Exploration and Oil & Gas Resource Development Company that is currently focused on developing its’ District Scale Gold exploration project in Ontario, increasing its production capabilities, and obtaining potential future oil production revenues. The Company identifies, acquires and finances the acquisition of gold exploration properties and the ongoing development of mining and oil and gas assets primarily situated in Canada, a time-honored safe mineral exploration jurisdiction. The Company is currently reviewing a number of District Scale gold mineral exploration property opportunities, and identifying low risk exploration opportunities through selective acquisitions and development of mining exploration assets situated in these favorable resource jurisdictions. The Company has qualified Senior exploration management and Geological Mining teams of professionals, seasoned in exploration production, field exploration and drilling. The Company has the necessary manpower in place to develop its natural resource properties and manage its production properties. The Company is committed to minimizing risk through selective property acquisitions, and responsible exploration and development of mining, and petroleum and natural gas resource assets.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Tim Coupland, President and CEO
Arctic Hunter Energy Inc.
Tel: (604) 681-3131
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider, (as the term is defined in the Policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.